Thursday, September 29, 2005

Intro

I've been trying to think on how to start all this, if i have to introduce myself or not.

Ok, perhaps some small details then

My name is Rudy, I'm a 28 year old Portuguese guy living in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands ( a suburb of Amsterdam).
Im married to Paula and have a beautful daughter of 5 called Sophia.

You might be wondering what the hell are you doing in Holland, land of bikes, drugs, red-light districts etc.,etc.
Well I was born here. Both my parents left Funchal, Madeira ( part of Portugal ) to live in this country where our idea of summer is a measly 25 degrees celsius.

The picture is
our daughter and me on one of the few good summerdays that we had, it is the Vondelpark in Amsterdam

Suggestions
and / or queries about this blog or me are always welcome




No comments: